- Band Travels to Owasso Contest
- Band Wins Big At Bixby
- Band Travels to Union, Crowns Royalty
- The Next Band in 5A
- Band Season Highlights, OSSAA Regionals
- Long Awaited Band Uniforms Arrive
- Exciting Changes in the High School Band
- Small Band Makes Top 10 In Big Contest! Crimson Cadets At Broken Arrow Invitational
- Collinsville Crimson Cadets Bands of America Sendoff
- Crimson Cadets Sweeping The States!
The Collinsville Crimson Cadet band has been waiting all season for their new uniforms. The 2016 season was stressful when the band realized they wouldn’t have enough uniforms for the entire band.
The Cadets have had their current uniforms for 11 years. Every year the uniforms are dry cleaned at the end of the season. However, that doesn’t always get the sweat smell out. So, as you can imagine, they’re pretty excited about the new uniforms. Sophomore Jarrett Hayden is relieved about they replacements, “because the old ones are gross, sweaty, and a little bit moldy.”
Marsha Casebeer, band booster president, provided the information about how the Cadets are paying for these uniforms. They’re $380 each and 100 we’re ordered. The band is currently going through an abundance of fundraisers to pay back to loan they took out to pay for them. So far, the band and band boosters have raised enough money to pay for 57 of the 100 uniforms.
More pictures to come soon!