- Football Homecoming 2016
- Jr. High Football Sweep The Mustangs
- Mustangs Upset Cardinals
- Junior High Football Update
- Catoosa Friday Night Football
- 5A No.8 Bishop Kelley Upsets No.4 Collinsville
- Collinsville vs Tahlequah
- Cardinals Dominate Over Nathan Hale
- Collinsville Stomps Memorial Chargers
- Cards K.O. The Tigers Out of Playoffs
- Cardinal Preseason Football
- Collinsville Football Defeats the East Central Cardinals
- Collinsville Falls Short In Oologah Rivalry
- Collinsville Falls to Catoosa Indians
- Collinsville Falls To Tahlequah, First Time In Over A Decade
- Cardinal Freshman Remain Undefeated!
- Cardinals Triumph Over Pryor Tigers: 3 Game Win Streak!
- 2017 Highway 20 Bowl Hype Video
- Cardinal Football Season Ends: HWY 20 Bowl Defeat
- Cardinals Pink-Out for Daniel and Stomp the Memorial Chargers
The 7, 8, and 9th grade teams traveled to Coweta Thursday night to challenge the Tigers in a Metro Lakes Conference contest. There was plenty of excitement and anticipation for the quest of a Metro Lakes Conference title.
In the 7th grade game the Cardinals got off to a slow start. Down two touchdowns the Cardinals began to show some spark by moving the ball and put together a tough running game. But the Tigers proved they were too tough to hold down and scored late to shoot the Cardinals down. Tigers win 26-14. No injuries were reported.
The 8th grade game was one of the most exciting contest you could ask for. The Cardinals demonstrated what “Code Red “football is all about. The Cardinals put together a tough running game and threw the ball well. The kicking game was terrific. Our defense stopped the Tigers several times in critical situations. With seconds left in the game the Cardinals scored on fourth and goal but a late flag cancelled a great drive by the Cardinals. Tigers win 13-8. No injuries were reported.
In the 9th grade game the Cardinals gave the “Eye of the Tiger” a black eye. Every phase of the game, offense, defense and the kicking game were too powerful for the Tigers. Cardinals win 34-12. No injuries were reported. The freshman improve to 2-0.
We would like to thank our Quarterback Club for the game day t-shirts. The shirts look really sharp and helps make us look like a team.
Parents after a game please do not approach the coaches about your sons’ playing time. If you want to discuss something please call me [Tom Redding] (918-607-8423) and we will set up an appointment.
Our next action will be a Metro Lakes Conference battle with Claremore. The game will be Thursday at Sallee Field. Game time is 5pm.